recent wrk: prototypes, drawings, sketches

since my last update in january, I've been quite busy with a number of projects. I've shifted away from, for the time being, working on individual "pieces"; instead, I've been focused on learning more programming languages + expanding into physical computing; making smaller "drawings" in order to gain a better fluency with these new tools+tech. I've also become more interested in the interface + active participatory engagement from the audience, in which they're a key element in the activation of the wrk.
I've also spent a good deal of time thinking (most important part of rtwrk, duh) + updating my approach to the studio, and expanding the definition of that practice and the resulting wrk. it's an interesting and less-restrictive place to reposition myself into, and over the course of the next few weeks/months, you'll see some new wrk that stems from this expansive reshifting (once it leaves alpha versions...)

in the meantime, have a productive summer - and I'll leave you with a sneak peak of a prototype I've been working on for installation. it's rough, but I'm sure you'll get the idea.

mtAd (prototype) v0.02 from christian.ryan on Vimeo.

0 comments:

top